The Smoothie Diet is an easy, tasty, natural, and safe way to get healthy, fat-burning ingredients into your day so you can start to change your life and reach your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. Before you say it, no, this is not just another fad diet.
The whole system is filled with expert advice from a certified health coach and nutrition coach, and it covers a lot more than just what you put in the blender. It talks about your lifestyle, habits, and exercise, as well as your diet and nutrition.
So, unlike some other juicing plans, this one doesn’t just involve juicing. Instead, you can reach your goals by combining juices and smoothies with other healthy habits. So, if you’re ready to try some really tasty recipes, grab your blender because I know what you can expect from The Smoothie Diet.
What is The Smoothie Diet?
Get out your blender, ladies and gentlemen; it’s time to incorporate tasty juices and smoothies made from healthy, whole foods into your diet in order to reap the health and weight reduction benefits they offer.
The Smoothie Diet is a detailed plan for improving your health and losing weight via the strategic use of blended fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies. Don’t get the wrong idea, though; this isn’t a juicing diet.
The programme isn’t about juicing as a meal replacement, despite the abundance of smoothie recipes included. Instead, you should focus on juicing and sipping on smoothies to incorporate nutritious, safe, fat-burning components throughout your day.
The system analyses everything from your diet to your level of daily exercise and gives you personalised recommendations for how to make positive changes in your life and health. This diet plan isn’t only about smoothies, so to suggest so would be a gross simplification.
Not only that but it also provides you with absolutely everything you need to easily go through the process, such as:
- Main Guide
- Smoothie Schedule
- Shopping Lists
- Recipe Cards
- Daily Journal
- Healthy Eating Guide
- Workout Plan
- Smoothie Recipes
- Diabetes-Friendly Smoothie Recipes
- Gluten-Free Smoothie Recipes
- Smoothies for Kids
You can even start using the programme as soon as you buy it. You don’t have to pay for shipping or wait for it, and you don’t have to make room in your kitchen for the 11 parts that come with it.
You can access the programme online by logging in, or you can download it to your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone. I recommend downloading it because it makes sure you have everything you need wherever you go, whether it’s to the grocery store or the kitchen.
Now, if you’ve tried other smoothie plans and they didn’t work, you might be sceptical about this one. Like I said, it’s a lot more than just drinking smoothies. But you also get a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you have two months to enjoy the benefits.
Smoothie Diet Basic Steps
1. How to figure out your ideal calorie deficit
You won’t be able to lose weight unless you are in the right calorie deficit. Estimating the number of calories and consuming a few green smoothies are not enough to achieve your desired weight-loss goals.
The programme will give you a formula for how many calories you need to cut out of your diet. This formula takes into account things like your current weight, age, height, and more. This must be done before starting the Smoothie diet.
2. Preparation each week
Get ready to make a lot of smoothies over the course of the three-week programme. The person who came up with the diet thought of a way to make dieting easier, which is where the shopping list comes in handy. It’s set up by smoothie and by week.
You will not only get suggestions for smoothies, but also for other healthy foods to buy and eat. This makes it less likely that your diet will fail. So, you’ll be doing yourself a huge favour if you stick to the Smoothie diet’s shopping list.
3. Replacement for one meal a day
The programme suggests that you replace a couple of your meals each day with a smoothie recipe of your choice. Still, you shouldn’t replace more than two meals a day because whole foods are also very important.
You can choose which meals you don’t want to eat and have a smoothie instead. The rest of the meals will be made with solid foods. The Smoothie Diet even has ideas for solid foods and a list of recipes, which I think is a big plus.
The person who came up with The Smoothie Diet
The Smoothie Diet was made by a nutritionist and certified health coach named Drew Sgoutas. He makes it his job to help people reach their health and weight loss goals by giving them realistic plans, like cooking tasty recipes and drinking smoothies made with real ingredients.
The Smoothie Diet in Brief
The Smoothie Diet is about a lot more than just drinking smoothies. Instead, it’s a complete system that acts as your own personal guide to nutrition.
The system comes with everything you need to use the power of real ingredients, including a lot of useful information and shopping lists, printable recipe cards and daily diet journals, exercise trackers and workout plans, amazing recipes, and much more.
You don’t have to do anything; everything has already been done for you. Healthy weight loss is easy to do and even easier to gulp down.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the content:
- Fat Burning 101
- A Glimpse at the US Health Crisis
- The Main Culprits Behind the Obesity Pandemic
- Super-Sized Portions
- The Standard American Diet
- You Don’t Fail Your Diets: Your Diets Fail You
- Dietary Fat – Friend or Foe?
- The Smoothie Diet Other Smoothie Type Diets
- Plant Power
- Understanding Superfoods
- This Recipe vs. Other Diets
- Outlines of the Program
- Don’t Forget: Be Active Every Day
- Smoothie Basics
- How to Choose a Blender
- Where to Buy Your Blender
- Choosing The Best Vegetables and Fruits
- Storing Fruits and Vegetables
- Smoothie Making Tips and Tricks
- Making Smoothies
- Storing Smoothies
- What If I Can’t Find The Ingredients?
- Some Side Effects You May or May Not Experience
- What To Eat
- Solid Food Meal Recommendations
- Foods You Can Have
- Foods You Cannot Have (Except on Cheat Day)
- Example Meals
- Healthy Snacks
- The Cheat Day
- The Main Program
- Week 1: The Smoothie Revolution
- Week 2: Feel The Green
- Week 3: Introducing Metabolic Boosters
- Week 4: Unleashing the Healing Power of Smoothies
- Week 5: And Beyond
- Smoothie Recipes
- 5 Week Program for 7 Days a Week (Sunday’s a cheat day)
- How to Navigate a Grocery Store
- Shopping Lists for Each Week of the Program
- Printable Recipe Cards for each Recipe
- Journal for Each Week
- Mood, Energy, Digestion, Cravings Tracker
- Mind, Exercise Tracker
Healthy Eating Guide
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Healthy Eating Basics
- Chapter 3: Healthy Eating Tips + 7 Meal Plans
- Fast Fat Blasting Workouts for Busy People
- Beginner Workouts
- Intermediate Workouts
- Advanced Workouts
- 42 Diabetes-Friendly Smoothies
- 42 Gluten-Free Smoothies
Smoothies for Kids
- Eating Healthy Early in Life
- The Power Lies in You
- Breakfast Skipping – An Absolute No-No
- Boost Your Child’s Nutritional Intake with Smoothies
- A More Effective Way to Classifying Foods
- 5 Fruit Smoothies
- 5 Green Smoothies
- The program’s extensive preparation guidelines are helpful because they detail everything you need to know to get your weight loss journey off to a good start;
- The programme gives you a wide variety of smoothie recipes, so you won’t get bored;
- A daily smoothie planner is available for client use as another means of dietary organisation;
- As a means of avoiding diet-related frustration and relapse, you’re allowed one cheat day per week;
- There is a quick three-day detox programme included in the system.
- Some say that consuming too many smoothies, especially green ones, can be harmful to one’s organism;
- This program is not suited for individuals who deal with food allergies;
- You need to prepare your smoothies on a daily basis which can be a bit time-consuming;
- Not everybody can make a long-term commitment and some might feel hunger or other sensations.
The Smoothie Diet tells you how to use tasty, healthy, natural, real ingredients to get the health and weight loss benefits they offer. The programme is mostly about the recipes, but it also looks at your lifestyle habits and how active you are. This is important for changing your life and, of course, your body.
Everything has already been done for you, from the research to the schedule, recipes, shopping lists, workout plans, and more. All you have to do is put the ingredients in a blender and enjoy the taste and the fact that they help burn fat. And, hey, the 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee gives you two months to try it out.
This gives you two months to try the delicious smoothies and see how they help you reach your health, fitness, and weight loss goals. There’s nothing to lose.
It’s 100% safe and natural, and focuses on diet and lifestyle habits that eliminate the toxins, chemicals, preservatives and elements of the western world that cause ED.