Drinking coffee is considered very beneficial for health. Drinking coffee reduces stress. Along with this, it is also beneficial in diabetes, blood pressure and other diseases. At the same time, let us tell you that ‘International Coffee Day’ is celebrated every year on 1 October.
- Drinking coffee greatly improves memory.
- Coffee is also very helpful in diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Drinking coffee in excess can be injurious to health.
International Coffee Day 2022
Everyone is crazy about tea, but the number of people who are fond of coffee is also not less. The craze for coffee is seen all over the world. Many people start their day with this drink. Along with this, a cup of coffee also helps to stay awake throughout the night for the students studying night shift and studies. The smell of this drink is enough to attract people towards it. Today is the day of these coffee lovers. International Coffee Day is celebrated every year on 1 October. Along with getting rid of sleep, coffee also benefits in many diseases. Today, on this special occasion, we are going to tell you about the benefits of drinking coffee.
Benefits of drinking coffee
A cup of coffee can save you from a disease like Alzheimer’s. Coffee protects against dangerous diseases like Alzheimer’s, neurodegenerative and dementia. At the same time, the risk of this is less in those who drink less coffee.
2. Blood Pressure and Sugar
Coffee is helpful in reducing blood pressure. Along with this, it also controls sugar. Coffee reduces the risk of blood pressure and sugar.
3. Drives Laziness Away
Drinking coffee energizes the body. Your laziness will go away and you can start your day and work with a fresh mind.
4. Reduces stress
A cup of coffee takes away all your tension. Coffee is very beneficial for reducing stress. Coffee also keeps you from going into depression.
5. Helpful in reducing obesity
Drinking coffee is very beneficial for reducing weight. Caffeine present in coffee helps in burning fat.
Disadvantages of drinking coffee
- Coffee can be addictive due to the caffeine present in it. In such a situation, if you want to leave it, then it can have a bad effect on health.
- Headache, tiredness and irritability can occur if coffee is not available.
- Too much of everything is bad. Drinking too much coffee is harmful. Panic attacks have also been seen in many people. Drinking too much coffee causes nervousness and restlessness.
- Drinking too much coffee can also cause insomnia. Apart from this, there may also be anxiety and stomach problems.